Special Meeting (rescheduled regular)
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 10:15 AM – EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS TO EXECUTIVE SESSION (executive sessions are not open to the public)
- 1 litigation/potential litigation item RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- 2 review negotiation of publicly bid contract items RCW 42.30.110(1)(d)
- 11:30 AM – PUBLIC SESSION
- RETURN TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER’S REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes 11-5-19, 11-12-19, 12-3-19, and 12-13-19
- Check Certification
- Check Certification 706504
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- Authorization for the CEO to enter into the 7th Amendment to the Lease and Operating Agreement with Auto Warehousing Co. (AWC).
- Authorization to accept grant funds in the amount of $1 million from the TransAlta Centralia Coal Transition Grant Program Energy Technology Fund, to support installation of shore power at Husky Terminal.
- Project authorization in the amount of $3,841,245 for a total authorized amount of $4 million for work associated with Container Crane Disposal at Pier 3 – South Harbor.
- Authorization for the CEO to purchase two Kone Reach Stackers in an amount not to exceed $943,000 plus sales tax (approximately $96,186 at 10.2%).
- Terminal 5 Modernization Program Quarterly Update
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements, Events, Recognitions
- Commissioner Comment