Dial in: 1-253-617-4257
Conference ID: 467 507 334#
- 9:00 AM – FMC and EXECUTIVE SESSIONS (FMC and Executive Sessions are Not Open to the Public)
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS TO FMC and EXECUTIVE SESSION
- FMC Closed Session pursuant to 46 U.S.C. § 40306; 46 C.F.R. §535.608; and 46 C.F.R. 535.701(i)(1) and as authorized By Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma Alliance Agreement – Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) Agreement No. 201228.
- Executive session to discuss with legal counsel representing the agency matters relating to litigation or potential litigation to which the agency is, or is likely to become, a party, when public knowledge regarding the discussion is likely to result in an adverse legal or financial consequence to the agency. RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(i) and (iii)
- 11:30 AM – PUBLIC SESSION
- RETURN TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER’S REPORT
- Potential Motion: Litigation Authorization for Past Due Amounts
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of Oct. 28 and Dec. 1, 2020
- Check Certification
- Request for authorization to extend the duration of the Interlocal Agreement (ILA) with the Washington State Department of Ecology (Ecology) regarding the 2018 Clean Diesel Grant – from December 31, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
- Request for authorization for the CEO to enter into a First Amendment to Access Agreement with Central Puget Sound Regional Transit Authority
- PUBLIC COMMENT To deliver comments during the public comment portion of the meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. Monday, January 4, 2021 that includes your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address and will be provided to the commissioners.
- Second Reading: To request authorization for the Chief Executive Officer or their delegate to sign the Lease with Associated Petroleum Products, Inc. to operate an automated commercial vehicle fueling facility at Terminal 115 to commence January 1, 2021.
- To request construction authorization in the amount $366,121, for a total authorized amount of $440,000, for work associated with the Washington United Terminals (WUT) Admin & Marine Building Roof Project, Master Identification No. 201111.01.
- Request Approval of 2021 Federal Government Affairs Agenda
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- Managing Member 2021 Work Groups
- Announcements, Events, Recognition – 2020 List of Accomplishments
- Commissioner Comments