Regular NWSA / Special Port of Seattle and Port of Tacoma Meetings
Remote only in accordance with Senate Concurrent Resolution 8402 and Governor's Proclamation 20-28.
Conference ID: 627 802 28#
- 9:30 AM – EXECUTIVE SESSION (Executive sessions are not open to the public)
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Executive session to discuss with legal counsel representing the agency two matters relating to litigation or potential litigation to which the agency is, or is likely to become, a party, when public knowledge regarding the discussion is likely to result in an adverse legal or financial consequence to the agency. RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(i) and to discuss with legal counsel representing the agency litigation or legal risks of a proposed course of action when public discussion is likely to result in an adverse legal or financial consequence to the agency RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(iii)
- 11:30 AM – PUBLIC SESSION
- RETURN TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER’S REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of January 5, 2021
- (1). Check Certification (2). Check Certification - SAO
- To request increased contract and spending authorization for 2020 Industrial Stormwater General Permit Appeal and the West Sitcum Litigation Legal Services Extension.
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act Voluntary Continuation of Leave Eligibility
- PUBLIC COMMENT To deliver comments during the public comment portion of the meeting, please send an email to email@example.com by 9:00 a.m. Monday, February 1, 2021 that includes your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address and will be provided to the commissioners.
- Terminal 5 Modernization Program
5A 1 Materials5A 2 Materials
- Quarterly Update
- Construction authorization for elements of T5 Uplands Improvement Project: South Reefers Repair, Clean Truck Program and Radiation Portal Monitors/U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Booth Power Infrastructure.
- FIRST READING/INTRODUCTION: NWSA /Port of Seattle (POS) / Port of Tacoma (POT): A Joint NWSA, POS and POT Resolution Adopting the 2020 Northwest Ports Clean Air Strategy (NWPCAS).
- Dual NWSA /POS: Muckleshoot and Suquamish Tribal Agreements
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- Terminal 30 Electrical Equipment Failure Update
- Operations Update
- Announcements, Events, Recognitions
- Commissioner Comments