Managing Member Regular, Port of Seattle, Port of Tacoma Special (includes FMC closed session)
Dial: 1-253-617-4257 Conference ID: 121 693 99#
- 9:00 AM
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS TO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- To discuss with legal counsel representing the agency three matters relating to litigation or potential litigation to which the agency is, or is likely to become, a party, when public knowledge regarding the discussion is likely to result in an adverse legal or financial consequence to the agency. RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(i).
- NWSA, PORT OF SEATTLE, PORT OF TACOMA – CLOSED SESSION
- Closed session as authorized under Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) regulations and related laws found at 46. U.S.C. section 40306; 46 C.F.R. sections 535.608 and 535.701(i)(1), and as authorized by Federal Maritime Commission Agreement No. 201228.
- RETURN TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER’S REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of the minutes from February 4, 2021 and March 2, 2021.
- Check Certifications
- Check certification, excluding check 707974.
- Check certification for payment made to the State Auditor's Office - check 707974.
- NIM Lighting Retrofit. Request project authorization in the amount $480,000 for work associated with the Lighting Upgrade at the North Intermodal Yard (NIM) Master Identification No. 201127.01.
- Terminal 5 (T5) Quiet Zone MOU Amendment - Authorization to amend the existing T5 Quiet Zone Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the City of Seattle.
- MOL Vessel Services Agreement - Request authorization for the Chief Executive Officer or their delegate to enter into a Vessel Service Agreement with MOL Americas LLC (MOL), from April 1, 2021 through September 30, 2021.
- PUBLIC TESTIMONY - To deliver comments during the public testimony portion of the meeting, please send an email to email@example.com by 9:00 a.m. PT, Monday, April 5, 2021 that includes your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address and will be provided to the commissioners.
- Comprehensive State Transportation Funding Package Resolution: To request waiver of two readings and to adopt at first reading Resolution 2021-05 urging the Washington State Legislature to work collaboratively to pass a comprehensive transportation funding package in 2021.
- Terminal 30 (T30) Substation Replacement Project: To request project authorization in the amount $1,800,000, for a total authorized amount of $2,800,000, for work associated with the T-30 Substation Replacement Project, CIP Nos. U00660 (Capital) and U00661 (Expense).
- GLOVIS Amendment: To request authorization for the Chief Executive Officer or their delegate to enter into the First Amendment to the GLOVIS Use Agreement
- Terminal 106 (T106) ConGlobal Lease Amendment: To request authorization for the Chief Executive Officer or their delegate to enter into a First Amendment to Lease between the NWSA as Lessor and ConGlobal Industries, LLC as Lessee.
- First Amendment for Maritime Access and Impact Mitigation Agreements with the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe and the Suquamish Tribe
- NWSA: Direct The Northwest Seaport Alliance (NWSA) Governance Work Group to evaluate and make a recommendation to the Managing Members on whether costs related to tribal matters should be borne by a homeport, the NWSA, or as a shared matter. If the Managing Members determine that tribal agreement payments should be borne by the homeport, the Managing Members will also address reimbursement to the NWSA by the homeport.
- Dual NWSA/Port of Seattle: Request Managing Members of NWSA and the Port of Seattle Commission authorization to execute the First Amendments to the Maritime Access and Impact Mitigation Agreements with the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe and the Suquamish Tribe in substantially the same form as presented.
- Dual Action NWSA/Port of Tacoma/Port of Seattle: Second Reading and Adoption - Northwest Ports Clean Air Strategy (NWPCAS) Joint Resolution: To request adoption by the Port of Seattle Commission, Port of Tacoma Commission, and Northwest Seaport Alliance Managing Members of the 2020 Northwest Ports Clean Air Strategy (NWPCAS), via Joint Resolution (NWSA 2021-01, Port of Seattle 3785, Port of Tacoma 2021-05-PT). A first reading occurred at the February 2 meeting of the Managing Members.
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- Draft 2021 Scorecard
- CEO Announcements
- Commissioner Comments