NWSA Managing Member Regular / Port of Seattle and Port of Tacoma Special
Conference ID: 409 558 472#
- CALL TO ORDER - 9:00 AM
- RECESS TO EXECUTIVE SESSION - To discuss with legal counsel representing the agency two matters relating to litigation or potential litigation to which the agency is, or is likely to become, a party, when public knowledge regarding the discussion is likely to result in an adverse legal or financial consequence to the agency. RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(i).
- NWSA, PORT OF SEATTLE, PORT OF TACOMA – CLOSED SESSION – Confidential discussion as authorized under Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) regulations and related laws found at 46. U.S.C. section 40306; 46 C.F.R. sections 535.608 and 535.701(i)(1), and as authorized by Federal Maritime Commission Agreement No. 201228, the Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma Alliance Agreement.
- RETURN TO ORDER AND FLAG SALUTE
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER’S REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of the minutes from April 6, 2021
- (1). Check Certification (2). Check Certification approving payment to the State Auditor’s Office
- Voluntary Continuation of the Emergency Leave pursuant to the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) for the period of April 1, 2021 through June 30, 2021.
- Project authorization in the amount of $5,500.23 for a total authorized amount of $305,500.23, for work associated with the RFID at PCT Truck Queue, MID 201075.01.
- DUAL ACTION NWSA and Port of Seattle. Authorization for the NWSA CEO or his delegate and Port of Seattle Executive Director, to enter into an ILA to use a portion of NWSA licensed property located at Terminal 106 West for the purposes of widening the roadway in conjunction with the Port of Seattle Terminal 106 redevelopment project.
- PUBLIC CITIZENS’ COMMENT - To deliver comments during the public comment portion of the meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. PT, Monday, May 3, 2021 that includes your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address and will be provided to the commissioners.
- Second Reading and Authorization for the Chief Executive Officer or their delegate to execute a new lease agreement with Pacific Maritime Association at Terminal 46.
- Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma. Introduction of Port of Seattle (3788) – Port of Tacoma (2021-10-PT) Joint Resolution regarding WRRDA 2106 Fund Distribution for 2021 - Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) of 2014 and Harbor Maintenance Tax (HMT) Donor Port Overview and introduction to the Port of Seattle Commission of Joint Port of Seattle (3788) – Port of Tacoma (2021-10-PT) Resolution transferring the WRRDA 2106 funds received by the home ports in 2021 to the NWSA, authorizing the use of the 2106 funds by the NWSA for eligible projects within the specified home port harbors, creating a new fund within the NWSA that does not impact the 50/50 split of membership interest based on the 2106 amounts distributed to the NWSA and authorizing the use of cash for eligible NWSA capitalized projects and the return of cash to the tow home ports for expensed projects.
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- DUAL ACTION NWSA and Port of Seattle. Internal Governance Work Group Report and Recommendation regarding Maritime Access and Impact Mitigation Agreements with the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe and Suquamish Tribe. - Request Managing Members of NWSA and the Port of Seattle Commission authorization to execute the Maritime Access and Impact Mitigation Agreements with the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe and the Suquamish Tribe in substantially the same form as presented.
- Q1 Scorecard and 2022 Budget Schedule Preview
- CEO Announcements (1). Federal and State Grant Funding Strategy
- Commissioner Comments