Special NWSA Managing Member and Port of Seattle Commission
Call-in: 1 253 617 4257
Conference ID: 368 375 613#
- 9:00 AM
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS TO EXECUTIVE SESSION - One item pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(i) to discuss with legal counsel, litigation to which the agency is likely to become a party when public knowledge of such discussion is likely to result in adverse legal or financial consequences to the agency.
- RETURN TO ORDER AND FLAG SALUTE
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER’S REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of the minutes from June 1, 2021
- (1). Check Certification (2). Check Certification - State Auditor’s Office
- West Coast Port Interlocal Agreement (ILA) for Canada-US Federal Funding Study – Authorization for the Chief Executive Officer to enter into an ILA with the ports of Los Angeles, Long Beach and Oakland on a study comparing the Canadian federal investment in ports in British Columbia compared to US investment in West Coast Ports.
- PUBLIC CITIZENS’ COMMENT - To deliver comments during the public comment portion of the meeting, please send an email to email@example.com by 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, July 6, 2021 that includes your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address and will be provided to the commissioners.
- ACTION AGENDA / BRIEFING
- Terminal 5 Modernization Program – Quarterly Briefing and Program Authorization Increase.
- Increased program authorization in the amount of $50,000,000 for a total authorized amount of $390,000,000 for the Terminal 5 Berth Modernization Program MID Nos. C800132, C800726, C800988.
- Authorization for the construction of the North Reefer Infrastructure Project at Terminal 5, MID No. U00649.
- DUAL ACTION: NWSA and Port of Seattle - Request approval by the Port of Seattle Commission and The Northwest Seaport Alliance Managing Members of the two Second Amended Letters of Agreement between The Northwest Seaport Alliance, Port of Seattle, and the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe and The Northwest Seaport Alliance, Port of Seattle, and Suquamish Tribes for Terminal 5 Cargo Wharf Rehabilitation, Berth Deepening, and Improvements Project.
- DUAL ACTION: NWSA and Port of Seattle - Pacific Maritime Association (PMA) Lease and Crane Agreement and ILA for Crane Use Between NWSA and Port of Seattle
- NWSA and Port of Seattle: Authorization for the NWSA CEO and the Port of Seattle Executive Director to enter into an ILA to transfer use and management of Port owned ZPMC Crane 80 located on Terminal 46 to the NWSA.
- NWSA: Authorization for the NWSA CEO to reauthorize the Lease between PMA and the NWSA with revisions to incorporate the Crane Use Agreement for PMA’s use of Crane 80 for training purposes as an Exhibit within the Lease and to revise the Lease commencement date from June 1, 2021 to July 1, 2021.
- Terminal 3 and Terminal 4 Shore Power Design and Construction and Grant Agreement with Washington State Department of Ecology.
- Project authorization in the amount of $11,070,000 for a total authorized amount of $11,600,000 for design finalization and construction work associated with the Terminal 3 and Terminal 4 Shore Power Project, MID 201100.01.
- Authorization to amend Interagency Agreement C1900059 with the Washington State Department of Ecology and to accept grant agreement OTGP-2021-NoSeAl-00039 in the amount of $1.146 million from the Washington State Department of Ecology to support the Terminal 3 and Terminal 4 Shore Power Project.
- Second Reading of Resolution 2021-07 Adopting the Third Amended Bylaws
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements
- Commissioner Comments