3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 10:00 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- Two (2) Real estate selling/leasing items RCW 42.30.110(1)(c).
- Two (2) Real estate purchasing item RCW 42.30.110(1)(b).
- One (1) Litigation/potential litigation item RCW 42.30.110(1)(i).
- 12:00 NOON: COMMISSION MEETING
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of February 7, 2019
- Check/Wire Certification
- Checks 222264-222460, 222462-222562 and wire transfers in the total amount of $5,388,173.19.
- Check 222461 in the total amount of $1902.00 paid to the State Auditor.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- STAKEHOLDER UPDATES
- Tacoma Dome Link Extension (TDLE) Project
4A Memo4A Presentation
- ACTION AGENDA:
- Port Patrol of Tacoma/ILWU Local 22 Port Patrol Agreement: To request authorization for the Port of Tacoma to enter into a four and one-half year labor agreement with ILWU Local 22 (Port Patrol group).
5A Memo5A Presentation
- Public Hearing and Action on the Surplus of Port-Owned Real Property: To request adoption of Resolution No. 2019-04-PT declaring as surplus certain real property described as approximately 290 sf. of land in S35 T21N R03E WM and consisting of the northeastern portion of Tax Parcel No. 03215351052 located near the intersection of Taylor Way and Lincoln Avenue, and commonly known as 2000 Taylor Way, Tacoma, WA.
5B Memo5B Attachment
- Declaration of Personal Property as Surplus Port Parcel 32: To request adoption of Resolution 2019-05-PT, declaring certain Port-owned personal property consisting of two buildings totaling approximately 204,800 sf. At 2602 and 2608 Port of Tacoma Road (located on a portion of Tax Parcel No. 0320021002) as surplus to the Port’s needs.
5C Memo5C Attachment
- To consider wavier of Right of First Refusal at 1906 Marc Street.
5D Memo5D Presentation
- Lease at The Fabulich Center – SECOND READING: To request authorization for the CEO to enter into a three-year lease with ILWU-PMA Welfare Fund for office space located in the Fabulich Center at 3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA.
5E Memo5E Presentation
- 2019-01-PT Master Benefit Salary Resolution Adoption: To request adoption of Resolution No. 2019-01-PT, amending and superseding Resolution No. 2018-02-PT which concerns the Port of Tacoma benefits and salary programs.
5F Memo5F Attachment5F Presentation - Revisesd
- STAFF BRIEFING:
- Subordinate Bond Strategy
6A Memo6A Presentation
- GENERAL BUSINESS:
- Events, Announcements, and Recognitions
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT