Special Commission Meeting (rescheduled regular meeting)
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 11:00 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- Two (2) Litigation/potential litigation items
- RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- 12:00 NOON: SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of December 20, 2018
- Check/Wire Certification
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- STAKEHOLDER BRIEFINGS
- 2018 Cruise Ship Business in Tacoma
- Bay Patrol Update from Citizens for a Healthy Bay
4B Memo4B Attachment4B Presentation
- ACTION AGENDA:
- Commission International Travel: To request semi-annual approval for Commission international travel.
5A Memo5A Presentation
- World Trade Center 2019 Personal Services Agreement (PSA): To request authorization for the CEO to enter into a PSA with the World Trade Center Tacoma for 2019 trade services.
5B Memo5B Presentation
- Local Economic Development Policy: To request the following Commission actions:
5C Memo5C Attachment 15C Attachment 25C Attachment 35C Attachment 45C Presentation
- Motion to recommend the CEO adopt changes to Policy #PA03 (Local Economic Development Policy) and Procedure #PA03 (Local Development Investment Fund Procedure), and adopt a new procedure, #PA04 (Local Economic Development Infrastructure Investment Fund).
- Motion to recommend a targeted investment split of 70 percent for the Local Economic Development Infrastructure Investment Fund and 30 percent for the Local Economic Development Investment Fund.
- Atkinson Lease at Fabulich Center – First Reading: To request authorization for the CEO to enter into a 3-year lease with Guy F. Atkinson Construction, LLC for office space in the Fabulich Center, 3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA.
5D Memo5D Presentation
- GENERAL BUSINESS:
- Finalize 2019 Port of Tacoma Goals and Expectations
- Finalize Commission Board Involvement
- Tacoma Tideflats Subarea Plan Update
- Events, Announcements, and Recognitions
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT