3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 9:00 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- Four (4) Litigation/Potential Litigation Items: RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- One (1) Real Estate Selling/Leasing Item: RCW 42.30.110(1)(c)
- 12:00 NOON COMMISSION MEETING
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of February 2, 2018, February 22, 2018 and February 23, 2018
- Check Certification
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- ACTION AGENDA:
- Request for authorization in the amount of $1,800,000 for a total authorized amount of $4,050,000 for work associated with the Upper Clear Creek Mitigation Site.
4A Presentation4A Memo
- Request to adopt Resolution No. 2018-02-PT, the Master Benefits and Salary Resolution (MBSR), amending and superseding Resolution No. 2017-02-PT which concerns the Port of Tacoma’s benefits and salary programs.
4B Memo4B Attachment4B Presentation
- Request to adopt Resolution No. 2018-01-PT, the Master Policy Resolution, amending and superseding Resolution No. 2017-01-PT which concerns the Commission’s delegation to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
4C Memo4C Attachment4C Presentation
- Request for authorization for the CEO to execute a settlement agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice to reimburse the Port of Tacoma for fees and costs incurred for previous remediation of the Hylebos Waterway.
4D Memo4D Attachment4D Presentation
- Request for authorization for the CEO to execute a settlement agreement with Portac, whereby Portac pays the Port of Tacoma a lump sum of $8,600,000 and the Port agrees to undertake all responsibility for further environmental investigation, cleanup, and remedial action at the Site (Port property Parcel 15).
4E Memo4E Attachment4E Presentation
- Request for project authorization in the amount of $930,000 for a total authorized amount of $1,055,000 for work associated with the PSGP 2015 Camera and TWIC Readers.
4F Memo4F Presentation
- Request for a project authorization increase in the amount of $95,000 for a total authorized amount of $585,000 for work associated with the Maintenance Mezzanine and Shed Heating project.
4G Memo4G Attachment4G Presentation
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- Officer Recognition: Officer Greg Hopkins, Officer Russ Drake, Officer Chris Grant, Officer Gil Fussell, and CBP Officer Cherney
- Events, Recognition and Announcements
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT