Special Commission Meeting
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 3:30 PM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- One (1) Collective Bargaining Item RCW 42.30.140(4)(b)
- Three (3) Litigation/Potential Litigation Items RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- 5:00 PM: SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of September 6, 2018 as amended, September 20, 2018, and October 1, 2018.
- Check/Wire Certification.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- ACTION AGENDA:
- Proclamation: Tacoma Kiwanis Club Centennial
4A Proclamation4A Presentation
- Fourth Amendment to Security Services Agreement: To request approval to execute the Fourth Amendment to the Security Services Agreement between SSA Terminals (Tacoma) LLC and the Port of Tacoma; which extends the agreement through December 31, 2018.
4B Memo4B Attachment4B Presentation
- Second Reading: Three-Year Lease with Best Way Trucking, Inc., dba GSC Logistics: To request authorization for the CEO to enter into a three-year lease with Best Way Trucking, Inc. dba GSC Logistics for office space located in the Fabulich Center at 3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA.
4C Memo4C Presentation
- Port of Tacoma Commission Meeting Start Time: Following a six-month trial of evening meetings, review attendance and approve start time going forward.
- BRIEFINGS/STAKEHOLDER UPDATES
- World Trade Center Update: To provide an update on the work of the World Trade Center Tacoma
5A Memo5A Presentation
- Tacoma Pierce County Economic Development Board: To provide an update on the work of the Tacoma Pierce County Economic Development Board.
5B Memo5B Presentation
- Greater Seattle Partners (GSP)
- GENERAL BUSINESS:
- Events, Announcements, and Recognitions
- Introduction of Liberian Delegate
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT