Special Joint Port of Tacoma / Port of Seattle / Northwest Seaport Alliance
To join by telephone: Dial 1-253-617-4257 Conference ID: 356 785 543#. The meeting will be also be live streamed on The Northwest Seaport Alliance commissions meeting page at www.nwseaportalliance.com
- 9:30 AM - EXECUTIVE SESSION
- (executive sessions are not open to the public)
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS TO EXECUTIVE SESSION - To discuss with legal counsel representing the agency litigation or potential litigation to which the agency is, or is likely to become, a party, when public knowledge regarding the discussion is likely to result in an adverse legal or financial consequence to the agency RCW 42.30.110(1)(i).
- 11:30 AM – PUBLIC SESSION
- RETURN TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER’S REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of September 1, 2020
- Check Certification
- PUBLIC COMMENT Written comments may be submitted ahead of time to email@example.com and will be distributed to commissioners. To deliver public comment via telephone during the public comment portion of the meeting please sign up by emailing the same address as above, subject line, “Speaker - Public Comment”, provide your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to by 9:00 a.m. Monday, October 5, 2020.
- DUAL ACTION (NWSA/Port of Tacoma) NWSA Action - To request authorization for the NWSA CEO to execute the Third Amendment to the SIM Yard Lease with Tacoma Public Utilities/City of Tacoma and the First Amendment to the Port of Tacoma/City of Tacoma Department of Public Utilities Operating Agreement, and the Amended and Restated Lease Agreement with the Union Pacific Railroad and the Amended and Restated Operating Contract with Pacific Rail Service; and Port of Tacoma Action - To request the Port of Tacoma Commission authorize the Port’s Executive Director to execute the Third Amendment to the SIM Yard Lease with Tacoma Public Utilities/City of Tacoma and the First Amendment to the Port of Tacoma/City of Tacoma Department of Public Utilities Operating Agreement
- To request project authorization in the amount $3,478,000 for a total authorized amount of $3,678,000, for work associated with the WUT Fender System Replacement, Master Identification No. 201107.01.
- To request project authorization in the amount of $310,000 for a total authorized amount of $360,000 for work associated with the Parcel 1A (TOTE) Inbound Gate Roof Replacement, MID 201118.01.
- To request a project authorization, increase in the amount of $113,000 for a total authorized amount of $907,000 for work associated with the North Intermodal Yard Pipe Extension, MID No. 201055.02.
- DUAL ACTION (NWSA/Port of Seattle) To request approval of a First Amended Letter of Agreement between the Suquamish Tribe and the NWSA and Port of Seattle for Terminal 5 Cargo Wharf Rehabilitation, Berth Deepening, and Improvements Project.
- DUAL ACTION (NWSA/Port of Seattle) To request NWSA Managing Members and the Port of Seattle Commission, by dual action vote, to proclaim support for seafarers stranded on vessels due to Covid-19-specific policies by nations around the globe.
- STAFF BRIEFING
- Terminal 5 Modernization Program Quarterly Update
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements, Events, Recognitions
- Commissioner Comments