Special Joint Meeting NWSA/Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma (Live streamed through The NWSA Meetings page)
The Conference Center at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158
- 10:00 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Three litigation items RCW 42.30.110(1)(i).
- 11:30 AM: MANAGING MEMBER MEETING:
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute.
- REPORT BY THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of July 2, 2019.
- Check Certification.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- ACTION AGENDA:
- LITIGATION SETTLEMENT WITH PUGET SOUNDKEEPER ALLIANCE AND TTI:
- NWSA VOTE: To request authorization from the Managing Members to enter into the Consent Decree.
- POS ONLY VOTE: To request authorization from the Port of Seattle Commissioners for the Port of Seattle Executive Director to sign the proposed Consent Decree.
- SURPLUS OF CRANES AND ASSOCIATED SPARE PARTS:
MemoAttachment 1Attachment 2Attachment 3Presentation
- NWSA VOTE: To request authorization for the CEO to relinquish the NWSA’s use of five Ship-to-Shore mobile gantry cranes located at Pier 3 and Terminal 7 in the South Harbor.
- POT ONLY VOTE: To request the Port of Tacoma Commission adopt Resolution 2019-11-PT which declares five Ship-to-Shore mobile gantry cranes located at Pier 3 and Terminal 7 and the associated spare parts surplus.
- TOTAL REWARDS PROGRAM: To request authorization of overall Total Rewards Programs for NWSA and POT non-represented employees.
- NWSA VOTE: Total Rewards Program
- POT ONLY VOTE: Total Rewards Program
- GATE EFFICIENCY AGREEMENT AMENDMENT – SSAT TERMINAL 18: To request authorization for the CEO to amend the Gate Efficiency Program Agreement with SSAT Terminal 18.
- STAFF BRIEFINGS:
- Terminal 5 Modernization Program Update.
- Northwest Ports Clean Air Strategy Update.
- Q2 Goals and Expectations Review
- GENERAL BUSINESS:
- CEO Announcements, Events and Recognitions.
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT