Video/Teleconference Only. See agenda for information regarding public comment
Dial: 1-669-900-6833 Access Code: 237032559#
- In accordance with Proclamation 20-28 of the Governor’s office, public attendance at this meeting is allowed remotely only. No in-person attendance is permitted. The public is encouraged to stay home and follow the meeting via live stream at http://portal.veconnect.us/p/portoftacoma or by telephone conference via: 1-669-900-6833 access code: 237032559#.
- Members of the public may submit public comment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All written comments received by email to by 9:00 a.m. PT Thursday, April 16, 2020 will be distributed to commissioners. To deliver public comment via telephone during the public comment portion of the meeting, please email email@example.com with your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to by 9:00 a.m. Thursday, April 16, 2020 you will be provided with instructions.
- 10:00 AM – EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER AND RECESS TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- One real estate leasing item RCW 42.30.110(1)(c)
- Two litigation/potential litigation items RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- 12:00 NOON – PUBLIC SESSION
- RETURN TO ORDER AND FLAG SALUTE
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of the minutes of March 19, 2020
- (1) Approval of the check certification (2) Approval of the check certification for SAO
- 2810 Marshall Warehouse Roof Allocation
- Request authorization for the Executive Director or his delegate to execute an Amendment to the 2003 Settlement Agreement and Release to disburse the Hylebos Waterway Cost Overrun Cash-out Proceeds.
- Request project authorization in the amount $404,000 for a total authorized amount of $449,000, for work associated with the 1701 Port of Tacoma Road Roof Re-Cover, Master Identification No. 101483.01.
- Request authorization for the Port of Tacoma’s Executive Director or designee to approve the First Amendment to the January 21, 2016 Interlocal Agreement (Agreement) with the City of Tacoma for up to $500,000 in improvements to Taylor Way and the Intelligent Transportation System on the Blair-Hylebos Peninsula.
3C Material rev.
- STAFF BRIEFING
- Local Economic Development Investment Fund Program Review Recommendations.
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- Financial Performance Update
5A Material rev.
- Executive Director announcements, events and recognitions
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- COMMISSIONER COMMENTS