Special Joint NWSA / Port of Seattle / Port of Tacoma Meeting
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 11:30 AM: SPECIAL JOINT MEETING NWSA/POS/POT:
- CALL TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of June 5, 2018
- Check Certification
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- ACTION AGENDA:
- POS ONLY VOTE: Terminal 18 Easement for Olympic Pipeline Co.: To request Port of Seattle Commission authorization for the Executive Director of the Port of Seattle to approve and execute a non-exclusive permanent agreement between the Port of Seattle and Olympic Pipeline Company.
- PULLED Food Express Inc. – Term Lease 3701 Taylor Way Rail Spur: To request NWSA Managing Member authorization for the CEO to sign a five-year term lease with Food Express, Inc. for approximately .4 acres of land including a rail spur at 3701 Taylor Way, Tacoma, WA.
- Pier 7 Berths A-D Rehabilitation: To request NWSA Managing Member project authorization in the amount of $2,000,000 for a total authorized amount of $4,300,000 for work associated with the Pier 7 Berths A-D Fender Enhancements and Rehabilitation project.
- DUAL VOTE - NWSA/POS/POT: Northwest Ports Clean Air Strategy (NWPCAS) Interlocal Agreement (ILA) – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority: To request authorization for the NWSA CEO, Port of Seattle Executive Director, and Port of Tacoma CEO to each enter into an agreement in the amount of C$16,845.36 (~ US$13,000.00) each for work associated with the NWPCAS ILA - Vancouver Fraser Port Authority.
4D Memo4D Attachment
- Puget Sound Clean Air Agency (PSCAA) ILA:
- To request NWSA Managing Member authorization for the NWSA CEO to enter into an ILA to receive a $200,000 contribution for work associated with the to Clean Truck Fund from the PSCAA.
- To request NWSA Managing Member authorization for the NWSA CEO to enter into an ILA with the PSCAA to transfer to the NWSA the responsibility for implementing tasks required of PSCAA in Agency Contract 2018-035 (SCAQMD Agreement #C18221) between PSCAA and the California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD).
- STAFF BRIEFINGS/STAKEHOLDER UPDATES
- Future Management Structure Discussion.
5A Memo5A Attachment 15A Attachment 25A Attachment 35A Attachment 45A Attachment 5
- Air Quality Grants: Overview of 2018 Air Quality grant proposals including: NWSA DERA grant application, Clean Diesel application, and a recommendation for the NWSA projects for Volkswagen Mitigation Funding.
- NWSA Asset Management Program for North and South Harbors: Status of existing activities and future asset management initiatives.
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements, Events and Recognitions
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT