Dial: 1-253-617-4257 Conf. ID: 361 215 735#
- 10:00 AM
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Three litigation/potential litigation items (RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)).
- 12:00 NOON
- RETURN TO ORDER AND FLAG SALUTE
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
- SPECIAL ORDERS OF BUSINESS / PROCLAMATIONS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of January 12 and February 18, 2021
- (1). Check certification excluding check 229322 to the State Auditor’s Office (2). Check certification – check 229322 to the State Auditor’s Office
- Adopt Resolution 2021-06-PT Updating the Treasurer of the Port of Tacoma (Galeno)
- Adopt Resolution 2021-08-PT amending Resolution 2020-11-PT, the Master Policy Delegation of Authority (Burgess/Galeno)
- PUBLIC TESTIMONY: To deliver comments during the public testimony portion of the meeting, please send an email to email@example.com by 9:00 a.m. PT, Wednesday, March 17, 2021 that includes your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address and will be provided to the commissioners.
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
- COMMISSION ACTIONS
- Draft Strategic Plan and Annual Action Plan: Update and request for approval of the final Strategic Plan Draft for public comment.
- ILA Port of Tacoma / WSDOT Phase 1B State Route 167 Completion Project: Authorization for the Port of Tacoma Executive Director to sign an Interlocal Agreement (ILA) with the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) regarding an in-kind contribution to Phase 1B of the State Route 167 Completion Project.
- PUBLIC HEARING and ACTION Surplus of Approximately 11.1 Acres of Parcel 14 (located along and near SR 509) / Amend the Ports Comprehensive Scheme of Harbor Improvements (CSHI): Declare, via Resolution 2021-01-PT, certain Port owned property as no longer needed for Port District purposes and surplus to the Port’s needs; amend the Port’s CSHI to remove the property from the Port’s Comprehensive Scheme of Harbor Improvements; and authorize the Port’s Executive Director to transfer the property to Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT).
- Taylor Way and Alexander Avenue Fill Area (TWAAFA) Enforcement Order: Additional project authorization in the amount of $830,000 for a total authorized amount of $1,367,000 for work associated with the TWAAFA, M.I.D. 101082.01.
- Parcel 40 Building 600 Vapor Intrusion Mitigation: Project authorization in the amount of $316,000 for a total authorized amount of $604,000 for work associated with the Parcel 40 Building 600 Vapor Intrusion Mitigation, M.I.D.s 101486.01 and 101486.02.
- NON-ACTION – NEW BUSINESS
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Workforce Development
- ISSUE BRIEFINGS
- Port of Tacoma’s Northwest Ports Clean Air Strategy (NWPCAS) Implementation Plan
- ANNOUNCEMENTS / COMMISSIONER COMMENTS