3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 11:00 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- Two (2) Litigation/potential litigation items RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- One (1) Real estate selling/leasing and potential litigation item RCW 42.30.110(1)(c) and (i).
- 12:00 NOON: COMMISSION MEETING
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of January 7 and January 24, 2019
- Check/Wire Certification
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- STAFF BRIEFINGS / STAKEHOLDER UPDATES
- Recognition of the Tacoma Seafarers’ Center
4A Memo4A Presentation
- 2018 Local Economic Development Fund’s Investment in the Point Defiance Zoological Society’s Tidal Surge Exhibit.
4B Memo4B Presentation
- PUBLIC HEARING: POSTPONED
- ACTION AGENDA:
- Atkinson Lease at Fabulich Center – Second Reading: To request authorization for the CEO to enter into a 3-year lease with Guy F. Atkinson Construction, LLC for office space in the Fabulich Center, 3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA.
6B Memo6B Presentation
- Lease at The Fabulich Center – First Reading: To request authorization for the CEO to enter into a three-year lease with ILWU-PMA Welfare Fund for office space located in the Fabulich Center at 3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA.
6C Memo6C Presentation
- Tideflats Subarea Planning Work Plan: To request Commission approval of the Final Tideflats Subarea Work Plan obligating the Port’s financial obligation of up to $500,000 as identified in the November 14, 2018 Intergovernmental Agreement
6D Memo6D Attachment6D Presentation
- GENERAL BUSINESS:
- 2018 Q4 Review of Goals and Expectations
- Events, Announcements, and Recognitions
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT