Special Commission Meeting
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 2:00 PM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- Two (2) Litigation/Potential Litigation Items RCW 42.30.110(1)(i).
- One (1) Collective Bargaining Item RCW 42.30.140(4)(b)
- 3:30 PM: SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of August 16, 2018, August 22, 2018, and September 6, 2018.
- Check/Wire Certification.
- Amendment of Deed Restrictions: 1640 East Marc Street Tacoma, WA.
2C Memo2C Exhibit
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- To consider declaring certain Port-owned property as surplus and to amend the Port’s Comprehensive Scheme of Harbor Improvements (CSHI) and consider the sale of real property to the City of Tacoma: Port Parcel 98 and portions of Port Parcels 5 and 103 (Tax Parcel 2275200440 and Portions of Tax Parcels 5000350050 and 0321263046).
4A (and 5A) Memo4A (and 5A) Attachment 1 Exhibit A4A (and 5A) Attachment 2 Res. No. 2018-03-PT4A (and 5A) Presentation
- ACTION AGENDA:
- Port Parcel 98 and Portions of Port Parcels 5 and 103: To request adoption of Resolution No. 2018-03-PT declaring certain Port-owned property totaling approximately .58 acres (tax parcel 2275200440 and portions of tax parcels 5000350050 and 0321263046) as surplus, and approve amendment to the Port’s CSHI to delete such real property.
- ILWU 22 Port Workers Labor Contract: To request authorization to enter into a five-year labor agreement with ILWU, Local 22 (Port Workers group).
5B Memo5B Presentation
- Subarea Plan: To approve delegate signing authority to the Port’s CEO to enter into the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Puyallup Tribe of Indians and the City of Tacoma concerning cost sharing for a subarea plan of the Tacoma Tideflats, as currently proposed or as amended. The Port’s contribution is up to $500,000.
5C Memo5C Presentation
- First Reading: Three-Year Lease with Best Way Trucking, Inc., dba GSC Logistics: To request authorization for the CEO to enter into a three-year lease with Best Way Trucking, Inc. for office space located in the Fabulich Center at 3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA.
5D Memo5D Presentation
- Purchase property at 3604 40th Avenue E., Tacoma, WA: To request approval of the Purchase and Sale Agreement dated 9/4/18 with Stan and Judy Chichinski (Seller) to purchase property located at 3604 40th Avenue E. Tacoma, WA (aka Pierce County tax parcel 0320132103, and authorization for the CEO to execute any and all additional documents and take any and all additional actions necessary or required in connection with completion of the purchase.
5E Memo5E Presentation
- Frederickson Purchase and Sale Agreement for Port Parcels 60-3 and 60-4: To request approval of the Purchase and Sale Agreement dated 7/5/18 with Logistics Property Company, LLC (Buyer) to sell Port Parcels 60-3 and 60-4 (aka Tax Parcels 0318012013 and 0318012005, located on 192nd Street East in Unincorporated, Pierce County (Frederickson), WA, and authorization for the CEO to execute any and all additional documents and take any and all additional actions necessary or required in connection with the completion of the sale.
5F Memo5F Presentation
- GENERAL BUSINESS:
- Q2 Review: Port of Tacoma CEO Goals & Expectations.
- 2018 June Year-to-Date Financial Results and Forecast for all 2018.
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT