Special Commission Meeting
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 11:00 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- Two litigation/potential litigation items RCW 42.30.110(1)(i).
- 12:00 NOON: SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute.
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of May 9, 2019.
- Check/Wire Certification.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- STAKEHOLDER UPDATES
- World Trade Center Tacoma Biennial Update.
- ACTION AGENDA:
- Delegated Authority to the Executive Director: To request the Commission grant the Port of Tacoma’s Executive Director all authority currently delegated to the Chief Executive Officer as contained in Resolution 2018-01, the Port’s Master Policy Delegation of Authority.
- Resolution 2019-06-PT: To request the Commission adopt Resolution 2019-06-PT appointing a new Public Records Officer and addressing Public Index.
MemoAttachment - Draft Resolution 2019-06-PTPresentation
- Interlocal Agreement with City of Fife: To request the Commission authorize the Executive Director to enter into an Interlocal Agreement with the City of Fife to contribute $250,000 for intersection improvements at State Route 99 and 54th Ave. E.
MemoAttachment - Draft ILAPresentation
- Second Reading – Lease Amendment with Federal Maritime Commission (FMC): To request the Commission authorize the Executive Director to enter into a three-year lease amendment with FMC for office space located in the Fabulich Center, 3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA.
- Purchase & Sale Agreement (PSA) Amendment: To request the Commission approve an amendment to extend the Feasibility Period and closing date for the PSA with NorthPoint Development, LLC (Buyer) regarding 13120 Tilley Road SW, Unincorporated Thurston County, WA, and authorize the Executive Director to execute any and all additional documents and take any and all additional actions necessary or required in connection with the completion of the sale, consistent with the amended PSA.
- GENERAL BUSINESS:
- Events, Announcements, and Recognitions.
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT