Remote only in accordancd with Senate Concurrent Resolution 8402 and Governor’s Proclamation 20-28
Conference ID: 310 096 679#
- 12:00 NOON
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
- SPECIAL ORDERS OF BUSINESS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of January 21, 2021
- Check certification
- Check certification – SAO
- Master Benefit Salary Resolution 2021-07-PT
- PUBLIC TESTIMONY: To deliver comments during the public testimony portion of the meeting, please send an email to email@example.com by 9:00 a.m. PT, Wednesday, February 17, 2021 that includes your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address and will be provided to the commissioners.
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
- COMMISSION ACTIONS
- Refunding of GO 2016 Refunding Bonds - Request adoption of Resolution 2021-04-PT, authorizing the sale and issuance of limited tax general obligation refunding bonds of the Port in the aggregate principal amount of not to exceed $18,075,000; and authorizing the Designated Port Representative to approve certain matters relating to the bonds including the manner of sale of bonds; execution of all documents and actions necessary to sell and deliver the bonds and implement a plan for refunding.
- ILA Metro Park District – JMAC and Economic Recovery - Authorization for the Executive Director or his designee to enter into an Interlocal Agreement (ILA) with the Metropolitan Park District of Tacoma (Metro Parks) pursuant to the Interlocal Cooperation Act (Chapter 39.34 RCW). This Agreement is for the Port’s share to jointly fund the development of collaborative innovation strategies addressing recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic for the benefit of the Port of Tacoma and Metro Parks constituents. Total financial commitment by the Port of Tacoma shall not exceed $6,000.
- Portside 55 North, LLC – Lease Amendment - Approve Lease Amendment No. 4 modifying the respective obligations of the parties related to certain recent environmental covenants and orders and updating the list of environmental documents affecting the Property and specify the language required in termination notices.
- Portside 55 North, LLC Lease Assignment – 1514 Taylor Way, Tacoma WA - Authorization for the Executive Director or his designee to approve a lease assignment from Portside 55 North, LLC to CPUS Portside, LP for the lease located at 1514 Taylor Way, Tacoma, WA.
- Portside 55 South, LLC Lease Assignment – 3401 Lincoln Avenue, Tacoma, WA - Authorization for the Executive Director or his designee to approve a lease assignment from Portside 55 South, LLC to CPUS Portside South, LP for the lease located at 3401 Lincoln Avenue, Tacoma, WA.
- NON-ACTION – NEW BUSINESS
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- ISSUE BRIEFINGS
- Draft Port of Tacoma Strategic Plan
- ANNOUNCEMENTS / COMMISSIONER COMMENTS