3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- Beginning with the March 19 meeting, the Port of Tacoma would strongly encourage members of the public to submit public comment electronically via email at email@example.com in the spirit of social distancing. Please include your name with your comments. Comments submitted by 9:00 a.m. on the day of the meeting will be introduced into the public record and shared with commissioners. We will also be removing any non-essential briefings from the next few Commission meeting agendas on a case-by-case basis. This is to reduce demands on staff time necessary to respond to COVID-19. While some commissioners and staff will participate in the meeting telephonically, again in the spirit of social distancing, meetings will continue to be streamed via the Port’s website.
- 12:00 noon – PUBLIC SESSION
- RETURN TO ORDER AND FLAG SALUTE
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of the minutes February 20, 2020
- Approval of the check certification
- To request adoption of Resolution 2020-01-PT, the Master Benefit and Salary Resolution (MBSR).
- To request adoption of Resolution 2020-03-PT waiving the competitive solicitation process(es) for purchase of goods and services where deemed required by the Executive Director, or his designee, in response to COVID-19. This Resolution applies only to the purchase of goods and services where the total value is not greater than $300,000. This Resolution will remain in effect until December 31, 2020, unless extended by the Port of Tacoma Commission.
- To request adoption of Resolution 2020-02-PT declaring certain Port-owned personal property consisting of five buildings totaling approximately 16,320 square feet located at 3604 40th Avenue E. Tacoma, WA Pierce County tax parcel 0320132103); and to authorize its sale; and to authorize the Executive Director to take any and all actions and execute any and all documents necessary in connection with the sale at prices and terms as approved by the Executive Director.
- STAFF BRIEFINGS
- 2020 Goals and Expectations
- Strategic Plan Update
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- Executive Director announcements, events and recognitions
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- COMMISSIONER COMMENTS