Special Commission Meeting
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 3:00 PM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- Three (3) Litigation/Potential Litigation Items RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- One (1) Collective Bargaining Item RCW 42.30.140(b)
- 5:00 PM: SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of June 6, 2018 and June 11, 2018
- Check/Wire Certification
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- STAKEHOLDER UPDATE:
- DuPont-Steilacoom Road Improvement Projects
4A Memo4A Presentation
- ACTION AGENDA:
- Parcel 15 Portac:
- To request authorization for the CEO to amend the 2016 Agreed Order with Ecology to remove Portac as a party and to add a draft cleanup action plan as a deliverable.
- To request authorization for the CEO to amend the 1998 Order on Consent with Ecology to remove Portac as a party to the Consent Order.
- To request additional project authorization in the amount of $230,000 for a total authorized amount of $1,563,000 for work associated with the Parcel 15 – Portac Cleanup Investigation.5A Memo5A Attach 15A Attach 25A Presentation
- Port Parcel 60-2 Purchase and Sale Agreement (Frederickson Parcel): To request approval of the Purchase and Sale Agreement dated June 6, 2018 with Logistics Property Company, LLC (Buyer) to sell Port Parcel 60-2 aka Tax Parcel 0319363040, located on 192nd Street East in Unincorporated Pierce County (Frederickson), Washington.
5B Memo5B Attach 15B Attach 25B Presentation
- Calbag Tacoma, LLC Lease -1602 Marine View Drive: To request authorization for the CEO to enter into a five-year lease with four five-year mutually approved extension options with Calbag Tacoma, LLC for the 3.31-acre premises located at 1602 Marine View Drive, Tacoma, WA, and to waive the second reading, which is otherwise required for Port of Tacoma lease approvals pursuant to Commission Master Policy on Delegation of Authority, Section III.B.2.
5C Memo5C Presentation
- Contribution to Parks on the Foss Capital Campaign: To request authorization of a $250,000 advance fee-in-lieu payment to the City of Tacoma’s Public Access Fund per the 2013 Interlocal Agreement (ILA) Authorizing a Flexible Approach to Shoreline Public Access Provision between the City of Tacoma and the Port of Tacoma.
5D Memo5D Presentation
- City of Tacoma Stormwater Interlocal Agreement Extension: To request authorization for the CEO to execute a one-year extension of the ILA with the City of Tacoma for Mutual Cooperation and Support Regarding Agency Stormwater Management.
5E Memo5E Attach 15E Attach 25E Presentation
- GENERAL BUSINESS:
- Future Management Structure
6A Memo6A Attach 16A Attach 26A Attach 36A Attach 4
- Wheeler Osgood Update
6B Memo6B Presentation
- Centennial Celebration Update
- CEO Announcements, Events and Recognitions
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT