Special and Public Hearing
Conference ID: 212 498 449#
- 10:15 AM
- CALL TO ORDER AND FLAG SALUTE
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
- REVIEW FACTORS INFLUENCING MINIMUM PRICE OF REAL ESTATE
- EXECUTIVE SESSION (not open to the public)
- One litigation/potential litigation item (RCW 42.30.110(1)(i))
- Two real estate sale items (RCW 42.30.110(1)(c))
- 12:00 NOON
- RETURN TO ORDER
- SPECIAL ORDERS OF BUSINESS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of September 24, November 5, December 3, and December 17, 2020
- Check certification
- Resolution 2021-03-PT Authorizing the Closure of Port of Tacoma’s Petty Cash Fund.
- FFCRA Temporary Benefit Extension
- PUBLIC TESTIMONY To deliver comments during the public testimony portion of the meeting, please send an email to email@example.com by 9:00 a.m. PT, Wednesday, January 20, 2021 that includes your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address and will be provided to the commissioners.
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
- COMMISSION ACTIONS
- Election of 2021 Commission Officers Proposed: President: Richard Marzano; Vice President: Don Meyer; Secretary: Deanna Keller; Assistant Secretary 1st: Kristin Ang; Assistant Secretary 2nd: John McCarthy
- Personal Services Agreement 071173 Amendment – Maul Foster & Alongi, Inc. To request Commission authorization to amend Personal Service Agreement No. 071173 with Maul Foster & Alongi, Inc., increasing the Port of Tacoma Strategic Plan project budget from $291,700, as authorized by the Commission in December 2019, by $50,000 for a total project cost of $341,700.
- Parcel 15 – Agreed Order for Cleanup Implementation, Grant Agreement and Project Authorization
- Request authorization to enter in an Agreed Order (AO) with Washington State Department of Ecology (Ecology) to implement the cleanup at Parcel 15.
- Request authorization to enter into a grant agreement with the Washington State Department of Ecology (Ecology) for $1,000,000 to implement cleanup at Parcel 15.
- Request project authorization in the amount $50,000 for a total authorized amount of $50,000, to initiate remedial design for cleanup at Parcel 15.
- Lower Wapato Creek Habitat Project
- Request project authorization in the amount $12,170,000 for a total authorized amount of $14,095,000 for work associated with the Lower Wapato Creek Habitat Project, Master Identification No. 101449.01.
- Request authorization enabling the Executive Director or his designee to enter into mitigation agreements (i.e., Interlocal Agreements [ILAs]) with the Washington State Department of Ecology, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, and other applicable permitting agencies, as necessary, with terms substantially as set forth below.
- Request authorization enabling the Executive Director or his designee to record on Port properties a restrictive covenant/conservation easement for habitat purposes, amended utility easements, and other applicable easements necessary to implement the Project.
- Interlocal Agreement with City of Fife for the Wapato Creek Project. Request authorization for the Port’s Executive Director to enter into an Interlocal Agreement with the City of Fife for the Wapato Creek Project.
- Public Hearing* – Surplus/CHSI and Action: Resolution 2021-02-PT. Surplus/ CSHI hearing and action for strip of ROW .8 Acre of property transfer to Fife. * To deliver comments during the public hearing portion of the meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. PT, Wednesday, January 20, 2021. Please note in the subject line “Item 10F Public Hearing” and include your name, the telephone number you will be calling from. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address and will be provided to the commissioners.
- PULLED Interlocal Agreement with Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) SR 167
- PULLED Public Hearing - Surplus/CHSI and Action: Resolutions 2021-01-PT Surplus/CSHI hearing and Resolution action for 11.1 acre property transfer to WSDOT
- NON-ACTION – NEW BUSINESS
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Commission Board Involvement; Discuss development of two new committees:
- Workforce Development Committee
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee
- ISSUE BRIEFINGS
- ANNOUNCEMENTS / COMMISSIONER COMMENTS