Special Port of Tacoma Commission Meeting
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 10:00 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- One (1) Labor Relations Item: RCW 42.30.140(4)(b)
- Three (3) Litigation Items: RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- One (1) Real Estate Lease Item: RCW 42.30.110(1)(c)
- 12:00 NOON COMMISSION MEETING
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of January 25, 2018
- Check Certification
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- STAKEHOLDER UPDATES:
- Port of Tacoma Road/I-5 Interchange and the I-5/54th Ave. E Interchange Project.
4A Memo4A Attachment4A Supp 1 Presentation4A Supp 2 Presentation
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- Surplus of Real Property: Port Parcel 92 459 E. 15th St. Tacoma, Washington and 465 E. 15th St. Tacoma, Washington.
- ACTION AGENDA:
- Adopt Resolution #2018-04-PT declaring Port Parcel 92 surplus, and authorize amending the Port’s Comprehensive Scheme of Harbor Improvements to remove this real property.
6A Memo6A_Attachment6A Supp Presentation
- First Reading: Authorize the CEO to enter into a 50-year lease with a 25-year extension option with Avenue 55, LLC for the premises located at 3402 Lincoln Ave. Tacoma, Washington.
6B Memo6B Supp Presentation
- Approval of the 1975 conveyance of a former portion of property located at 1651 Lincoln Ave. Tacoma, Washington from Miller Angie Hatch Partnership to Cascade Pole subject to certain conditions, restrictions and remedies. No financial impact to the Port beyond limited staff and attorney time.
6C Memo6C_Supp Presentation
- Authorize the CEO to execute any and all documents required to assign Abston Henricksen Land and Timber Company, Inc. rights and obligations to Avenue 55, LLC in the Abston/Port of Tacoma Purchase and Sale Agreement dated March 1, 2017 for Port Parcel 60-2.
6D Memo6D_Supp Presentation
- Adoption of Master Policy Resolution #2018-01-PT and Resolution #2018-03-PT addressing the Commissions delegation to the CEO.
6E Memo6E-Attach6E Supp Presentation
- Authorize the Regular Meetings of the Port Commission to be held at 5:00 p.m. on the Third Thursday of each month, in Room 104 of the Fabulich Center 3600 Port of Tacoma Rd. Tacoma, WA for the period of April 2018 through September 2018.
- COMMISSION COMMENT