Commission Meeting - revised agenda
In accordance with Proclamation 20-28 of the Governor’s office, public attendance at this meeting is allowed remotely only. No in-person attendance is permitted. The public is encouraged to stay home and follow the meeting via live stream at http://portal.veconnect.us/p/portoftacoma or by telephone conference: Dial: 1 253 215 8782, Meeting ID: 868 4192 0273
Members of the public may submit public comment via email to email@example.com. All written comments received by email to by 9:00 a.m. PT Thursday, May 21, 2020 will be distributed to commissioners. To deliver public comment via telephone during the public comment portion of the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you would like to speak during public comment. Please provide your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to by 9:00 a.m. Thursday, May 21, 2020 you will be provided with instructions.
- 10:00 AM – EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER AND RECESS TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- One litigation/potential litigation item RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- One review the performance of a public employee item RCW 42.30.110(1)(g)
- 12:00 NOON – PUBLIC SESSION
- RETURN TO ORDER AND FLAG SALUTE
- CONSENT AGENDA
- (1). Approval of the minutes of April 16, 2020 (2). Approval of the minutes of May 6, 2020
- (1). Approval of the check certification (2). Approval of the check certification for SAO
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- STAFF BRIEFING
- Item moved to section 6, item B.
- Item pulled after publication.
- Videography Contract: To request authorization for the Executive Director to enter into Personal Services Agreement No. 071300 with Worktank Enterprises, L.L.C. for Video Production & Web Streaming Services in the amount of $580,000 over a four (4) year period.
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- Strategic Plan Update
- Gig Harbor History Museum Local Economic Development Investment Fund Program (LEDIF) 2018
- Executive Director announcements, events and recognitions
- COMMISSIONER COMMENTS