Special Commission Meeting (rescheduled Regular Commission Meeting)
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 11:30 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION: A. One litigation/potential litigation item (RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- 12:00 NOON: SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of April 23, 2019 and April 24, 2019
- Check/Wire Certification
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- STAKEHOLDER UPDATES
- Youth Marine Center/Sea Scouts
- ACTION AGENDA:
- Commission International Travel: To request semi-annual approval for possible Commission international travel for July 1 through December 21, 2019.
5A Memo5A Presentation
- Second Reading - NTR Logistics LLC Lease: To request authorization for the Chief Executive Officer to enter into a three-year lease with NTR Logistics, LLC for yard space located at 1702 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA.
5B Memo5B Presentation
- First Reading – Lease Amendment with Federal Maritime Commission (FMC): To request authorization for the CEO to enter into a three-year lease amendment with FMC for office space located in the Fabulich Center, 3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA. (No action at 1st reading)
5C Memo5C Presentation
- Puyallup River Bridge ILA: To request authorization for the CEO to enter into an Interlocal Agreement with the City of Tacoma for an amount not to exceed $500,000, for the replacement of structures F16, F16B and F22 of the Puyallup River Bridge per the March 15, 2012 Letter of Intent.
5D Memo5D Attach 15D Attach 25D Presentation
- To consider a letter of acknowledgment for a Port of Tacoma stakeholder.
- GENERAL BUSINESS:
- Events, Announcements, and Recognitions
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT