Special Commission Meeting
Pierce County Skills Center
16117 Canyon Road E.
Puyallup, WA 98375
- 11:30 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- Two litigation/potential litigation items RCW 42.30.110(1)(i).
- 12:00 NOON: SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- Flag Salute
- Welcome / Opening Comments: Michelle Ledbetter, PCSC Director
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of July 18, 2019
- Check/Wire Certification
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- STAFF UPDATES
- All Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
MemoAttachment 1Attachment 2Presentation
- 2019 Q2 Performance Goals and Expectations
- Frederickson Town Center Update
- ACTION AGENDA:
- Approve project authorization in the amount of $2,077,000, for a total authorized amount of $2,458,000, for work associated with the building demolitions at (1) 2306 & 2338 East 11th Street; (2) 3502 Lincoln Avenue; (3) 1110 Alexander Avenue.
- Authorize the Executive Director to execute a one-year extension of the Interlocal Agreement with the City of Tacoma for mutual Cooperation & Support regarding Agency Stormwater Management.
- Request Commission to grant authority for Port Legal Counsel to pursue litigation in the form of unlawful detainer as needed for property at 2336 East 11th Street, 2 Garages, Units 21, 11, Tacoma, Washington 98421.
- GENERAL BUSINESS:
- Events, Announcements, and Recognitions.
- COMMISSIONER COMMENT