Special Commission Meeting
Dial: 1-253-215-8782 Conf. ID: 830 0236 9564
- ORDER OF BUSINESS
- 9:00 AM
- CALL TO ORDER AND FLAG SALUTE
- STUDY SESSION
- 2020 Goals and Expectations
- Tacoma Rail Update
- 10:00 AM
- RECESS FOR EXECUTIVE SESSION (executive sessions are not open to the public)
- One item related to both the purchase of real estate RCW 42.30.110(1)(b) and to the legal and financial risks of a proposed course of action RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(iii)
- One litigation/potential litigation item RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- One review of the performance of a public employee RCW 42.30.110(1)(g)
- 12:30 PM
- RETURN TO ORDER
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the regular Commission meeting of May 21, 2020.
- Check certification
- PUBLIC COMMENT In accordance with the governor’s Proclamation 20-28 regarding the Open Public Meetings Act, public attendance at this meeting is allowed remotely only. No in-person attendance is permitted. Persons wishing to comment during the meeting should contact the port clerk by 8:00 a.m. the day of the meeting either by email to email@example.com or by telephone to 253-428-8667. Please be prepared to provide your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Public comment time is limited to up to three minutes per individual.
- Port Mitigation Bank
- Project Authorization for Parcel 129 Building Demolitions To request project authorization in the amount of $314,000 for a total authorized amount of $314,000 for work associated with the Parcel 129 Building Demolition.
- First Reading: Concrete Tech Lease To request authorization for the Executive Director to enter into a three-year lease with Concrete Technology Corporation for the premises located at 1202 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, Washington.
- First Reading: Milestone Lease To request authorization for the Executive Director to enter into a three-year lease with Milestone Trailer Leasing, LLC for the premises located at 1721 Thorne Road, Tacoma, Washington.
- Master Policy Resolution Resolution 2020-04-PT of the Port of Tacoma delegating administrative authority to the Port of Tacoma Executive Director and superseding prior Port of Tacoma Resolution No. 2018-01-PT.
8D Materials rev
- Juneteenth Proclamation
- Executive Director Annual Review Discussion
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- Financial Update
- Strategic Plan Update
9B Materials rev
- Executive Director Announcements, Events, Recognitions
- COMMISSIONER COMMENTS