NWSA Regular Meeting
The Conference Center at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158
- 9:00 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- Three (3) items in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(i): To discuss with legal counsel representing the agency matters relating to litigation or potential litigation to which the agency is a party when public knowledge regarding the discussion is likely to result in an adverse legal or financial consequence to the agency.
- 11:00AM: RETURN TO ORDER
- FLAG SALUTE
- REPORT BY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Gateway Operational Update
- PUBLIC COMMENT: Written comments may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WORK GROUP REPORTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Check Certification: Approve the payment of checks 710106 through 710209 and wire transfers during the period from August 19, 2022, through September 15, 2022, in the total amount of $18,803,230.85.
- Approval of the Minutes: September 7, 2022.
- ACTION AGENDA
- Second Reading: Terminal 10 Ray-Mont Logistics, Seattle, Inc.: Request Managing Members of the Northwest Seaport Alliance (NWSA) authorization for the Chief Executive Officer or their delegate to execute a new lease with Ray-Mont Logistics, Inc. at Terminal 10.
- REMOVED FROM AGENDA
- BRIEFING AGENDA
- 2023 NWSA Budget Objectives
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements
- Commissioner Comments