NWSA Special Meeting
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 9:00 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION/FMC SESSION:
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY A FEDERAL MARITIME COMMISSION (FMC) SESSION: One (1) item in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(g): To evaluate the qualifications of an applicant for public employment or to review the performance of a public employee. Immediately followed by a closed and confidential discussion protected pursuant to laws and regulations found at 46 U.S.C. § 40306, 46 C.F.R. § 538.608, 46 C.F.R. § 535.701(I)(1) and as authorized by Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma Alliance Agreement, FMC Agreement #201228.
- 11:45 AM: SPECIAL MANAGING MEMBER MEETING:
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- FLAG SALUTE
- REPORT BY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Gateway Operational Update
- Recognition of Tom Tanaka, POS Counsel
- PUBLIC COMMENT: To deliver comments by phone during the public comment portion of the meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. Monday, March 10, 2022 that includes your name, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of the minutes
- Check Certification
- Master Benefit and Salary Resolution: Request Managing Member authorization to adopt Resolution No. 2022-01 which amends and supersedes Resolution No. 2021-03, Master Benefit and Salary Resolution.
- ACTION AGENDA
- Second Amendment to the SSAT Terminal 5 Lease: Request Managing Members of the Northwest Seaport Alliance (NWSA) authorization for the Chief Executive Officer or their delegate to approve the Second Amendment to the term lease by and between SSA Terminals (Seattle Terminals), LLC and the Northwest Seaport Alliance in substantially the same form as presented.
- T-30 Central Substation Replacement Construction Authorization Increase: Request additional construction authorization in the amount of $1,250,000, for a total authorized amount of $7,450,000, for work associated with the T-30 Central Substation Replacement, Master Identification Nos. U00660 (Capital) and U00661 (Expense).
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements
- Commissioner Comments