Managing Member Meeting
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 9:45 a.m. – EXECUTIVE SESSION
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS TO EXECUTIVE SESSION (executive sessions are not open to the public)
- Two litigation/potential litigation items RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)
- One review negotiation on the performance of a publicly bid contract item RCW 42.30.110(1)(d)
- One real estate leasing item RCW 42.30.110(1)(c)
- 11:30 a.m. – PUBLIC SESSION
- RETURN TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER’S REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of October 1, 2019
- Check Certification Checks 706103 – 706252 (excluding 706245)
- Check Certification Check 706245 – State Auditor’s Office
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- Agency Agreements for use of Federal CMAQ Grant Funds: To request authorization for the CEO to enter into 3 agency agreements necessary to use Federal Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) Grant funds.
- Local Agency Agreement with WSDOT to administer CMAQ Grant funds on behalf of the Federal Highway Administration.
- Interlocal Agreement (ILA) with the Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) for the purchase, installation, maintenance and replacement of 14 Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras.
- ILA with SDOT detailing the approach to sharing CCTV images and data, and to ensure use of images provided by SDOT complies with the City of Seattle’s privacy rules.
- Shore Power Program Overview and Authorization to Accept Diesel Emission Reduction Act (DERA) Grant for Husky Shore Power: To request authorization to accept grant funds in the amount of $1 million from the EPA DERA program, which can fund up to 25% of a shore power project, to support installation of shore power infrastructure at Husky Terminal.
- 2020 Rail Incentive Program: To request authorization for the CEO to fund an IPI Rail Cargo Incentive at an initial level of $2 million.
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- Inland Rail Hub Initiative
- 2020 Budget Discussion
6B Presentation6B Draft Budget
- Announcements, Events, Recognitions
- Commissioner Comments