NWSA Special Meeting
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 9:30 AM: EXECUTIVE and FMC SESSION:
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO CLOSED / FEDERAL MARITIME SESSION
- Two (2) Litigation Items - RCW 42.30.110 (1)(i)
- FMC Session protected pursuant to laws and regulations found at 46 U.S.C. § 40306, 46 C.F.R. § 538.608, 46 C.F.R. § 535.701(I)(1) and as authorized by Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma Alliance Agreement, FMC Agreement #201228.
- RETURN TO ORDER: 12:30 PM: NWSA Managing Member Special Meeting
- FLAG SALUTE
- REPORT BY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- PUBLIC COMMENT: Written comments may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WORK GROUP REPORTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of the minutes: October 4, 2022
- Check Certification: Approve the payment of checks 710210 through 710344 and wire transfers during the period from September 16, 2022, through October 21, 2022, in the total amount of $24,541,176.29.
- EB1 Vault Repairs: Request NWSA Managing Members project authorization in the amount of $215,000.00, for a total authorized amount of $365,000.00, to complete work associated with the EB1 Vault Repairs.
- ACTION AGENDA
- Puget Sound Zero Emission Truck Collaborative: Request NWSA Managing Members project authorization in the amount of $839,830.00, for a total authorized amount of $839,830.00, to complete work/for work associated with the Puget Sound Zero Emission Truck Collaborative.
- DUAL ACTION: NWAS/POS - T106 CBP Facility Renovation Project – Additional Funding: Request NWSA Managing Members to approve project authorization increase in the amount of $1,300,000 to complete all work associated with the T-106 U.S. Customers and Border Facility Renovation Project for a total authorized amount not to exceed $7,702,000. Request Port of Seattle Commission approve project authorization increase in the amount of $169,000, for a total authorized amount not to exceed $1,001,260 which is to be allocated in full to the NWSA following the substantial completion of all work associated with the T-106 U.S. Customs and Border Facility Renovation Project.
- Proposed NWSA Charter Reviews and Additions: The Internal Governance Work Group Requests Managing Members approval of proposed changes and additions to the NWSA Charter on the following topics: Addition or Removal of Properties Licensed to NWSA (Section 3.1.c.ii); Litigation Management (6.6); Contributed Capital (new section); and Insurance (new section).
- BRIEFING AGENDA
- Terminal 5 Quarterly Update: Q2 2022 Terminal 5 Modernization Program Update
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements
- Commissioner Comments