NWSA Regular Meeting
Call in: 1-253-617-4257
Conf. ID: 165 401 834#
- 9:00 AM: EXECUTIVE/FMC SESSION:
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE/FMC SESSION:
- Three (3) Litigation Items - RCW 42.30.110 (1)(i)
- 11:00 AM MANAGING MEMBER MEETING:
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- FLAG SALUTE
- REPORT BY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Gateway Operational Update
- PUBLIC COMMENT: To deliver comments by phone during the public comment portion of the meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. Monday, January 31, 2022 that includes your name, the number you will be calling from and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of the Minutes of November 2, 2021
- Approval of Check Certifications
- Amendment to term lease by and between SSA Terminals, LLC and the NWSA: Request authorization to approve the Second Amendment to the term lease by and between SSA Terminals, LLC and the Northwest Seaport Alliance.
- BRIEFING AGENDA
- T-5 Quarterly Briefing
- ACTION AGENDA
- Accept Department of Commerce T-5 Reefer Grant: Request authorization to accept an Interagency Agreement grant in the amount of $4,316,500 to support installation of reefer system components of the Terminal 5 Berth Modernization Program.
- PCT Maintenance Dredging Sediment Testing and Permit Application: Request project authorization in the amount of $305,000, for a total authorized amount of $425,000, for work associated with the Maintenance Dredging at Pierce County Terminal (PCT).
- Second Reading: Terminal 103 Northwest Aggregates Lease Renewal: Request authorization to execute a new lease agreement with Northwest Aggregates Company at Terminal 103.
- State and Federal Government Affairs Agendas: Request Managing Member adoption of the 2022 NWSA State and Federal Government Affairs Agendas.
- Increase of funds for NWSA 2022 Salary Increases or Market Adjustments: Request an increase of $75,000 for the 2022 salary budget to provide funds representing an approximate 4.5% salary adjustment pool for NWSA employee wage increases for salaried employees (excluding CEO).
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements
- Commissioner Comments