Regular NWSA MM Meeting & Closed FMC session NWSA/Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma
To attend by telephone dial 1 (253) 617-4257, Conference ID: 456 164 152#
- 9:00 AM – EXECUTIVE / FMC SESSION (executive sessions and FMC sessions are not open to the public)
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS TO EXECUTIVE & FMC SESSION
- A privileged and confidential discussion pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(i) and (iii) to discuss with legal counsel representing the agency matters relating to litigation or potential litigation and/or legal risks of a proposed action or current practice when public discussion of the litigation or legal risks is likely to result in adverse legal or financial consequence to the agency.
- A privileged and confidential discussion pursuant to 42.30.110(1)(i)(i) and (iii) to discuss with legal counsel representing the agency, matters relating to litigation or potential litigation to which the agency is, or is likely to become, a party, when public knowledge regarding the discussion is likely to result in an adverse legal or financial consequence to the agency. This discussion is also protected and confidential, pursuant to 46 U.S.C. § 40306, 46 C.F.R. § 538.608, 46 C.F.R. § 535.701(I)(1) and Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma Discussion Agreement, FMC Agreement No. 201228.
- A protected and confidential discussion pursuant to 46 U.S.C. § 40306, 46 C.F.R. § 538.608, 46 C.F.R. § 535.701(I)(1) and Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma Discussion Agreement, FMC Agreement No. 201228.
- 11:30 AM – PUBLIC SESSION
- RETURN TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER’S REPORT
- Q3 2020 CEO Performance Goals and Expectations
- Inland Rail Hub Update
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of September 29 and October 6, 2020
- Check Certification
- PUBLIC COMMENT Written comments may be submitted ahead of time to email@example.com and will be distributed to commissioners. To deliver public comment via telephone during the public comment portion of the meeting please sign up by emailing the same address as above, subject line, “Speaker - Public Comment”, provide your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to by 9:00 a.m. Monday, November 2, 2020.
- To request authorization to accept grant funds in the amount of $782,482 from the DERA grant program and $132,000 in incentive funds from the Tacoma Power’s Cargo/Material Handler Equipment and Hostler Trucks program to support the implementation of six electric yard tractors by Rail Management Services and associated charging infrastructure at the SIM yard and to enter into required sub agreement with RMS to pass through grant funds.
- West Seattle Bridge Discussion and Policy Position Statement
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- 2021 Commission Work Groups
- Announcements, Events, Recognitions
- Commissioner Comments