NWSA Regular Meeting
3600 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA 98424
- 9:30 AM: EXECUTIVE / FMC SESSION:
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY A FMC SESSION:
- One (1) Personnel-Performance Review Item - RCW 42.30.110 (1)(g)
- Two (2) Litigation Items - RCW 42.30.110 (1)(i)
- RETURN TO ORDER 11:30AM:
- FLAG SALUTE
- REPORT BY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- PUBLIC COMMENT – Written comments may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WORK GROUP REPORTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of the Minutes
- Check Certification
- Second Reading Resolution 2023-01 – Designated Claims Agent(s)
- ACTION AGENDA
- CEO Evaluation Discussion and Potential Action Regarding Compensation
- First Reading: Resolution 2023-03 – Master Benefits and Salary Resolution: Request for Managing Members to waive two readings and adopt proposed Resolution 2023-03, the Master Benefits and Salary Resolution, which amends and supersedes Resolution 2022-01.
- Second Reading: US Coast Guard Base Expansion Resolution 2023-02: Request for Managing Members to adopt Resolution number 2023-02, stating Managing Members’ current preferred position on the proposed US Coast Guard Base Seattle Expansion.
- Project Authorization in the amount of $420,000 for a total authorized amount of $630,000 for design work associated with the Wooden Light Pole Replacement Program MID 201148.01.
- Project Authorization in the amount of $4,658,000 for a total authorized amount of $4,945,000 for work associated with the Pierce County Terminal (PCT) Fender Replacement Project MID 201145.01.
- Authorization to approve a new lease agreement for East Blair-1 between the Puyallup Tribe of Indians and The Northwest Seaport Alliance.
- BRIEFING AGENDA
- Blair Waterway and Berth Deepening Program Study
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements
- Commissioner Comments