NWSA Regular Meeting
The Conference Center at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158
- 9:30 AM
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE AND FMC SESSIONS:
- One (1) Personnel-Performance Review Item - RCW 42.30.110 (1)(g).
- One (1) Litigation Item - RCW 42.30.110 (1)(i)(i).
- Closed and confidential discussion protected pursuant to laws and regulations found at 46 U.S.C. § 40306, 46 C.F.R. § 538.608, 46 C.F.R. § 535.701(I)(1) and as authorized by Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma Alliance Agreement, FMC Agreement #201228.
- RETURN TO ORDER
- FLAG SALUTE
- REPORT BY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Off-Shore Wind Update
- Emergency Declaration - West Sitcum Terminal Update
- Letter in Support of Maritime Skills Center - Tacoma
- PUBLIC COMMENT: Written comments may be submitted to email@example.com.
- WORK GROUP REPORTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of the Minutes
- Check Certification: Approve the payment of checks 710557 through 710703 and wire transfers during the period from December 16th, 2022 through January 19th, 2023, in the total amount of $24,155,294.59.
- FIRST READING: Designated Agent Resolution: Request Managing Members of the Northwest Seaport Alliance adopt the proposed resolution 2023-01 replacing Resolution 2015-04 Designating its Claims Agent.
- ACTION AGENDA
- Removed from Agenda
- FIRST READING: Terminal 46 Resolution: Request Managing Members adopt Resolution 2023-02 stating the preferred position of the Northwest Seaport Alliance for the USCG Base Seattle Expansion.
- BRIEFING AGENDA
- T5 Quarterly Briefing Q4 2022
- Staff Briefing on External Funding Strategy – Grants, Earmarks, and Harbor Maintenance Tax (HMT)
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements
- Commissioner Comments