NWSA Special Meeting
The Conference Center at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158
- Call to Order 10:30 AM
- Recess: Executive session discussion pursuant to 42.30.110(1)(i) to discuss with legal counsel representing the agency litigation or potential litigation to which the agency is, or is likely to become, a party, when public knowledge regarding the discussion is likely to result in an adverse legal or financial consequence to the agency.
- Return to Order 11:30 AM
- Flag Salute
- Report by the Chief Executive Officer
- Public Comment In addition to in-person testimony, written comments may be submitted to the Managing Members at the meeting or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work Group / Committee Reports
- Environmental Work Group
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the May 2, 2023 Managing Member regular and special Port of Seattle and Port of Tacoma Commissions special meeting.
- Approval of the payment of check and wire transfers during the period of April 21, 2023 through May 19, 2023 in the total amount of $27,070,005.03.
- 2023 Rail Cargo Incentive Program Enrollment Extension: Request Managing Members’ authorization to extend the enrollment period of the 2023 Rail Cargo Incentive Program from April 30, 2023 to June 30, 2023.
- First Amendment to the Terminal 46 United States Coast Guard Short-Term Lease Agreement: Request Managing Members’ authorization for the Chief Executive Officer or his delegate to approve the First Amendment to Lease between The Northwest Seaport Alliance and United States Coast Guard at Terminal 46, for expanded use.
- Lineage Seafreeze Leasehold RE, LLC 19th Amendment to Lease: Request Managing Members’ authorization for the Chief Executive Officer or his delegate to approve the Nineteenth Amendment to Lease between The Northwest Seaport Alliance and Lineage Seafreeze Leasehold RE, LLC at Terminal 115.
- First Reading: Resolution 2023-04: Request Managing Members approve first reading of proposed Resolution 2023-04, Commitment to The Northwest Seaport Alliance.
- 2023 Mid-Year Grant Update
MemoAttachment 1Attachment 2Presentation
- General Business
- CEO Announcements
- Commissioner Comments