NWSA Regular Meeting
The Conference Center at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158
- 9:00 AM: EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY A FEDERAL MARITIME COMMISSION (FMC) SESSION: One (1) item in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(g): To evaluate the qualifications of an applicant for public employment or to review the performance of a public employee. Immediately followed by a closed and confidential discussion protected pursuant to laws and regulations found at 46 U.S.C. § 40306, 46 C.F.R. § 538.608, 46 C.F.R. § 535.701(I)(1) and as authorized by Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma Alliance Agreement, FMC Agreement #201228.
- 11:00 AM: MANAGING MEMBER MEETING:
- RETURN TO ORDER:
- FLAG SALUTE
- REPORT BY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Gateway Operational Update
- PUBLIC COMMENT: To deliver comments by phone during the public comment portion of the meeting, please send an email to email@example.com by 9:00 a.m. Monday, April 4, 2022 that includes your name, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Check Certification
- ACTION AGENDA
- Sound Transit Update
- Sound Transit Project Administration Agreement: Request NWSA Managing Members authorization for the CEO to execute a Project Administration Agreement with Sound Transit to provide reimbursement to the NWSA for the costs of certain services and products related to the Project.
- CEO Evaluation Discussion and potential action regarding compensation.
- BRIEFING AGENDA
- PCS Appointment Capacity Update
- NWSA Financial Performance History
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements
- Commissioner Comments