Call in: 1-253-617-4257
Conference ID: 173 200 810#
- CALL TO ORDER AND FLAG SALUTE – 12:00 NOON
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
- SPECIAL ORDERS OF BUSINESS / PROCLAMATIONS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of May 20, 2021
- Check certification
- PUBLIC TESTIMONY - To deliver comments during the public testimony portion of the meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. PT, Wednesday, June 16, 2021 that includes your name, the telephone number you will be calling from, and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address and will be provided to the commissioners.
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
- COMMISSION ACTIONS
- ONE SITCUM PLAZA ASSESSMENT – Briefing followed by action (Galeno)
7A Memo7A1 Materials7A2 Materials
- Administration Building Roof Replacement (Gilbert) – Request project authorization in the amount of $1,970,000 for a total authorized amount of $2,120,000 for work associated with the Port Administration Building Roof Replacement MID 101339.04
- Administration Building Plumbing Repairs (Myers) – Request project authorization in the amount of $880,000 for work associated with the Port Administration Plumbing Repairs, MID 101339.02.
- SAFE Boats International, LLC Lease and Building Repairs (Francis/Myers)
- Request the Port Commission waive first reading and authorize the Executive Director or his designee to enter into a three-year lease with SAFE Boats International, LLC for Premises located at 401 Alexander Avenue, Tacoma, WA.
- Request project authorization in the amount of $1,100,000, for a total authorized amount of $1,250,000 for work associated with the Port Building 532 Structure Repairs, MID 101541.01.
- Parcel 86 Bank Stabilization (Wike) – Request construction authorization in the amount of $222,757 for a total authorized amount of $510,000 for work associated with the Parcel 86 Bank Stabilization Project, MID 101493.01.
- NON-ACTION – NEW BUSINESS
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- ISSUE BRIEFINGS
- Land Use Issues (Johnson/Wilson)
- Tideflats Subarea Plan – Update on Timeline.
- City of Tacoma Development Regulations.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS / COMMISSIONER COMMENTS