NWSA Managing Member Meeting with Port of Tacoma Homeport Vote - See NWSA website for minutes and to view meeting
Dal-In and Code to follow
- 10:00 AM
- CALL TO ORDER
- RECESS CLOSED FEDERAL MARITIME COMMISSION (FMC) SESSION
- A portion of these privileged discussions are also protected pursuant to laws and regulations found at 46 S.C. § 40306, 46 C.F.R. § 538.608, 46 C.F.R. § 535.701(I)(1) and as authorized by Port of Seattle/Port of Tacoma Alliance Agreement, FMC Agreement #201228.
- 11:00 AM
- RETURN TO ORDER
- FLAG SALUTE
- REPORT BY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Recognition of new Co-Chairs and new POS Commissioners
- Gateway Operational Update
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- To deliver comments by phone during the public comment portion of the meeting, please send an email to email@example.com by 9:00 a.m. Monday, January 10, 2022 that includes your name, the number you will be calling from and the agenda topic you wish to speak to. Please include “speaker” in the subject line. Written comments may be submitted to the same email address.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of the minutes
- Check Certification
- NWSA Check Certification and wire transfers – November 20, 2021, through December 17, 2021 in the total amount of $20,125,189.57.
- NWSA Check Certification – November 20, 2021 through December 17, 2021, in the total amount of $4,693.65 to the Washington State Auditor’s Office.
- ACTION AGENDA
- Harbor Maintenance Tax (HMT) Donor Port Funding Overview and Section 2106 Funds distribution for 2022: Request waiver of second reading and request adoption of Joint Resolution of the Port of Seattle (No. 3798) and Port of Tacoma (2022-01-PT) transferring the WRRDA Section 2106 funds received by the home ports in 2022 to the NWSA
- BRIEFING AGENDA
- Grant Strategy Briefings
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- CEO Announcements
- Commissioner Comments